Established in Harpenden in 1968, Aldwyck has a long track record of delivering affordable homes to rent or buy and providing supported housing and care services to our customers in communities across the south east and east of England.
- We also supply a wide variety of services to other organisations in the housing sector, from Development, Maintenance and Housing Management through to Finance and Internal Audit, Human Resources and Customer Services.
- We are a not-for-profit social housing provider with an annual turnover in excess of ??34 million.
We have two subsidiary housing associations managing our services to customers. Aldwyck East covers Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and North London, Aldwyck West covers Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.
- Our development at St Pauls Place for Older Persons in St Albans received a Building for Life Silver Standard Award in 2009.
- Our Young Persons Service was short-listed as a Finalist in the Support/Care Team of the Year category in the 2009 Housing Heroes Awards.
- We were the Overall Winner and Partner of Choice in the National Housing Federation's Neighbourhood Awards 2006 for our work with St Elizabeth's Centre and the Learning and Skills Council in establishing St Elizabeth's College.
- We were joint recipients of the UK Housing Award for Excellence in Delivering Mixed Communities in 2005 for our involvement in the de Havilland Partnership.