We can trace our roots back to the 1970s, when trousers were flared and collars were large - and when print technology was vastly different to what we see today.
Over the last three decades, Danwood has built its success on two core values: product independence and customer-centricity. We have grown up during the technology revolution. From the large, noisy print and fax machines of yesteryear; to today's compact, multifunctional devices, intelligent systems and wireless technology.
- There are 35 Danwood offices in our network, including four national distribution centres, our head office in Lincolnshire and our regional sales and service centres.
- We are the largest, completely independent provider in the marketplace - a position we are committed to maintaining.
- We continually seek to innovate - for example we were first to market with handheld devices for engineers; and we offer 24/7 online service call tracking.
- We have installed or manage over 74,000 machines in the UK and Ireland.
- Faults are a fact of life; however our 370-strong team of service engineers maintains 97% uptime across our entire machine base.
- We listen to our customers. One reason why our national call centre is manned by our trained in-house team - guaranteeing you will always speak to us (not a recording or an outsourced service).
- Our engineers respond within just 4 hours (from when your call is logged, not from when our operator calls you back - there is a difference!)
- We take quality management very seriously and are ISO 9001 accredited.
- We are environmentally responsible, continually finding new ways to reduce the environmental impact of our own and our customers' operations. We are proud to be ISO 14001 accredited.
- As an accredited SAFEcontractor member, we?re committed to very high standards of health and safety within the business.